May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Smiles from my day...

What could possibly be better than Chocolate Pudding and Graham Crackers??? That was our snack yesterday :D Which equals tiny little faces covered with chocolate mustaches, goatees, and noses :D Sometimes, I just can't believe how blessed I am to get to spend each day with three year-olds! Life is soooo good at three...everything is simple, easy & makes total sense....From my smiling heart to yours.....a few pieces of conversation..

"Miss Susy that was the best ever in the whole world snack"

Upon helping one little girl see the chocolate on her face and finding a napking to remove it..."Thanks Miss Tammy for reminding me" :D

Outside hands discovered a worm-like creature (definitely NOT a worm)...."Let's put that in the grass...it'll be happier there"...after the little hands sat it down, 10 curious eyes inspecting...and a big foot squashing...the little voice replied..."It was just freaking out in the grass."

Sometimes, even three year olds have grumpy, unhappy moments...and one pointed that out to me..."Do you see my face??? Look at it"...to which I saw a very mad pouty look...(It was hard holding back the laughter on that one...Mmmmm...wonder where she could of learned those words???).

Tongue sticking out seems to be the rage too...."Are you a puppy, because only puppies stick out their tongues." So, apparently our room had a few puppies instead of boys & girls !!!

It's definitely been a week of smiles and some laughs for us! Hope your hearts have found some smiles this week too.... Sweet blessings!

P.S. There was a ta-da God moment too....we had crammed two days activities into one...NO need to make life harder, right??? Well, that left an open space during free time...No problem..Playdough's always a good thing...except when the playdough is dried out...Mmmmmm...onto last minute (it really was...about 5 minutes before it was time to open our door to the kids :D) Idea #2...Let's just put out orange paint and let the kids create! Ta-da...perfect..Miss Susy showed them how to make orange "circle" pumpkins..and they were delighted!!! I just LOVE it when God teaches for me!!! TA-DA!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you make everything so positive!!! Miss Suzy does make the best snacks! :)

Shannon said...

Piper especially loved the orange paint!

Lindsay said...

Seriously... I want to be in preschool again... or maybe I could just come teach with you :)

Love to you today - thanks for the GREAT picture of my boy!! :)

Katie said...

Don't you just love the things three year olds say?! :) Precious!

Katie

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!