May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Monday, October 06, 2008

My list of 30 things....

Happy almost Tuesday :D

I recently got a "forwarded" email...you know the ones that I usually just click delete on and never open...but, for some reason I did open this one...and I'm glad I did....it was a list of 30 things to lead to a more abundant life....As I read it over, & over...I realized, I so need to concentrate on many of the items....So, I'm sharing them with you today too.....

1. Pray
2. Go to bed on time
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed
4. Say NO to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health (This one is screaming at me :D)
5. Delegate tasks to capable others
6. Simplify and unclutter your life (Mmmm....my house is so calling my name on this!)
7. Less is more
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get places
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes & difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time
11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety. If you can't do anything aobut a situation forget it...(WOW....totally speaking to my heart!)
12. Live within your budget
13. Have back-ups; an extra key for example (Clearly speaking to Mr. PPRM on this one :D)
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble....
15. Do something for the kid in you everyday :D (This one makes me smile!!!)
16. Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in line (What a way to witness!)
17. Get enough rest (I knew there was a good reason for my love of nap taking :D)
18. Eat Right
19. Get organized so everything has its place...
20. Listen to positive things while driving
21. Write down thoughts & inspirations (Yeahhhhhh for blogging :D)
22. Every day, find time to be alone
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. No need waiting until bedtime to pray!!!
24. Make friends with Godly people
25. Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair & hope is often a good THANK YOU JESUS!
27. Laugh
28. Laugh some more
29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).

THE END!!!

I hope as you read along some of the words will jump out at you too...and that your Tuesday will be filled with Laughter, some fun, and most of all some time spent in His presence! Sweet blessings!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a GREAT list to live by! I think I need to focus on #s 4,9,14,and 29.

Thanks for posting this - much needed today!

Here's to a great Tuesday!!

Katie said...

Great list! There were quite a few that were talking to me in there, too!

Beneath His Wings said...

Love the list! How uplifting! Hey, us girls here in the elections office have been discussing Measure 68 which deals with those in the states that speak a foreign language and very little English. I told the girls I thought you have an aid that speaks spanish to help you, btu couldn't remember for sure. Anyway, if that is the case, the girls and I want to know if the kids must speak English as their primary language at school. And also what your thoughts on it are. love ya!

Anonymous said...

What a great list!!!
I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!