May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Newest member of RockinTp family!


It's been an AWESOME Day!!! First I'd like you to meet the newest member of the RockinTP family.....His name is Vetor (I let the Mr. of the pasture we rent name him :D) I was driving home from work today and as I drove past the pasture we rent...I happened upon seeing the Mama laying in that obvious position that says...I'm having this calf NOW! Since she was a first time Mama (or heifer as Mr. Cowman would say :D) I wanted to make sure that I kept on an eye on it to make sure everything went okay....And...it did!!! The best part was I got to see it happen...(without the usual waiting period of pushing, standing, laying down, etc...that can often take quite awhile). It never ceases to amaze me to watch the miracle of life happening...I just LOVE it! I decided I should leave them alone to settle in and mother-up (another Cowman term :D). I did check back later this evening...and both are doing great...Mama is a good Mama and little guy knows just where to get his groceries!!! Perfect!!!

The other Awesome part of my day was.....NO CRYING!!! WooooHoooo...the crying is behind us at preschool...(Okay there was a couple squalls, but nothing past three minutes!) And, everyone's personalities are starting to come-out...shinning brightly...and I must say I LOVE every, single one of my new "babies"!

Hope God blessed your day with as many WoooHooo's! Sweet Blessings!

6 comments:

Tearose84 said...

Awwwww........how awsome! What a cute new baby you have. Glad school is going good too!

Lindsay said...

AWESOME!!

So glad I ran into you today - you are a blessing to me!! :)

** Is it absolutely too late to sign Mason up for school??

Anonymous said...

Miss Tammie! I can't believe that I you have been blogging for 9 months, and I had NO IDEA!
So excited that you are blogging!
Love to you, tonight!

Michelle said...

How fun that I found you via Lindsay's blog! I can't believe you have been blogging all this time... I hope you don't mind, but I will be reading. :)

Tearose84 said...

Happy birthday to my brother!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so great!

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!