May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The last couple of days...

Happy Sunday!

It seems like the last couple days have just flown by...how does time do that??? It's funny in our technological world how we can document and capture the details of time flying by....and yet, I still wonder where it has gone???

So...just in case you were wondering what we've been up to the past few days...here's a rundown :D

* Thursday evening I spent watching some adorable kids that belong to some friends from church...the exciting news is...one of them is new to their household...not in the baby form, but in the adoptive form....how amazing and exciting it is to see answers to prayers!

* Friday AM...I spent with Pat at the Richland Farmer's Market...finally his summer helper, Steven had to go back to college....and on the drive-up as yours truly was driving, my Mr. informs me that Steven is a better driver than me??? (Hey, that's not true!!!)

* Got back from the market, Pat reloaded and headed to Pendleton, I fed the animals, ran to town to do a couple errands...then headed to the Pendleton Farmer's Market myself.

* Helped at the market for a couple of hours, headed back to our church for a baby shower...got there just in time to see the gift opening...helped clean-up after the shower...and was home by 9:00!

* Saturday AM...Pasco Farmer's Market....and yeahhhhh....lunch at Carl Jrs. :D (Little things do make me happy!)

* Saturday PM...Laundry, Lawn mowing, & some yard work....

* Sunday....Sunday school at my church...then, the Preschool staff blessing and worship at Bethlehem... & back to First Chritsian for a surprise 50th birthday party...(it's always good to celebrate with family & friends!)

* Next, moved some Mama cows from one pasture to another...Praise God, it went very smoothly!!!

* Delivered some meat...a.k.a. Pat-n-Tam's Beef :D

* Remembered at the last minute Pat needed some new jeans...Oh, so thankful that he's a Wrangler man and PGG is open until 5:00! You just have to love that guys have simple taste in jeans!!!

* More Laundry...(Pat's headed to Utah this week for another Powder River U training....so, I need to make sure he looks good!)

* A trip to meet my husband with a sandwich, chips, apple & water (what a good meal :D) as he was headed to deliver some cows to the butchers.

* Finally, the END!!!

I hope each of you had a busy & great weekend too.....God is good...and His blessings are truly evident to me each day...as I wonder...how did I get everything done??? Sweet blessings!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOWSERS!! You have been BUSY ... and it sounds wonderful (despite the hustle/bustle)!

Here's to a GREAT week, beautiful weather, clean clothes & amazing experiences with He who makes all things well {and good}!

Anonymous said...

What a weekend!
We drove by this weekend and Dylan wanted to stop so you could meet his little buddy, but your car was gone!:(

You by far are one of the most positive people I know and I love you for that! What a great example you are!!!

Nicole said...

Miss Tammy!! yea I was wondering who sweet blessings was. Glad you had a bessed full weekend.

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!