May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blessings continued...

The blessings of this morning carried on through the WHOLE day!!! The kids were absolutely, adorable and perfect today :D Then, after work, I had to meet one of my "college girls" at our house to pick up the beef they bought. Of course, I was already excited that Deb & I would get a little time to connect...we are so married to the same men :D When she arrived, she brought me a gift....it was a Starbucks Strawberry Creme Frappacino!!! Mmmmmm....it was perfect, us girls sat, sipped on our drinks and got to catch up!! Truly a sweet blessing to my already great day!

I hope you each had sweet surpises to make your day extra special too...Sweet blessings!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Glad the kiddos were perfect today :).

And I love Strawberry Creme's!

Lindsay said...

If you only knew how much you bless others!! :)

Thanks for being you!

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!