It's time again...time to start over....a new school year, new preschoolers full of curiosity and wonder, new parents full of anticipation...and me...ready to grow new friendships!
I am READY!!! My classroom is decorated and set up, warmly inviting friendships to blossom...I've met the parents, answered questions, shared a few minutes and some great popsicles with my new three-year olds, planned the lessons and activities for the week....and...now, I'm surrendering my year to Jesus....covering my Preschool children and families, co-workers, and "ME" with prayer. I pray that this will be an amazing year...that my preschoolers will know Jesus as their friend, that my families will see Jesus in me each day...that hearts will be touched and changed!
I can hardly wait....and, I promise, I will share those funny stories with you, the bring a tear to my heart ones, and the ups & downs or helping little ones grow! I hope you are feeling ready for your week ahead too....Sweet blessings!
2 comments:
Oh how sweet! I can't wait to hear the stories! Now, my boss's grandson, Conner Roberts, isn't in your class..but if you have any funny stories about him, grandma will love to hear them! So do you decorate your room in a theme?
You are such a gift!
So glad you posted so I can put your blog on my favs!!!
Post a Comment