May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Friday, September 12, 2008

21 Years....


It's so hard to believe, but it is a true fact...I've officially been Mrs. PPRM for 21 years! Although it only feels like yesterday that I was repeating those vows of forever with my Mr. Right! It's been an amazing journey....and I LOVE how we've grown, changed, and created a life together that is so different from the beginnings of that day. (Isn't it funny how we all have a dream of how "marriage" is going to be....only to learn, marriage has plans of it's own :D) Sometimes, it's hard, sometimes it's easy,...but, when it is just right..there is nothing better! Just like our walks with God....there has to be hills to climb and valley's to go through...otherwise we would miss those rainbows that appear! I am so thankful...no make that grateful..that God brought this amazing man into my life...that Pat loves me no matter what....when I'm grumpy, micro-managing, having a bad hair day, or gaining wrinkles ...He Loves Me! And, I Love Him! And, I LOVE that God is the center of it all....He is the cord that ties us together! And...I can hardly wait to see where he leads us this next year....& the sweet gifts He blesses us with! Sweet blessings!

5 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Congratulations to you two!!!!
What a beautiful sweet post...
21 years???? Oh my!

You both are such genuine, beautiful, and inspiring people! So glad I 'know' you!

Have a beautiful rest of your celebration...

Lindsay said...

No way ... 21 years!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
That is AWESOME ... but neither of you look like you could possibly be married for 21 years :)

Here's to many, many more wonderful, growing, amazing years experiencing HIS best and HIS sweet blessings!

Have a GREAT week!

Anonymous said...

She looks young...Yes, I take pretty good care of her, ;-}


Hmmm.She has been saying a lot of nice things lately....Babe, are you wanting a new car?

;-}

Luv ya Much,

Mr PPRM

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you guys!!!
What a great post!!!

Michelle said...

Sweet!

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!