Micro-managing??? Hmmmm....I don't know why...but, I always feel the need to micro-manage my husband??? He doesn't ask me too...and what's more he doesn't need me too. Pat is an amazing man...
*He is very talented in many areas...he can run his cow business and take care of his full-time job....and Me too :D
*He wears so many different hats...(Mostly all green ones..ha, ha..)
*He totally fascinates me with his financial & mathematical sense...(he can figure out a tip without a calculator..:D)
*He can travel anywhere without getting lost or flustered by a zillion lanes of traffic...
*He is adventuresome and NEVER follows the same path anywhere...
*He is a great provider
*He always gets a job done...and always gives 110%
*He is loyal friend
*He thinks in ways I never do....
So....why do I feel the need to make sure he gets his to-do list done...why do I remind him a zillon times about his Elder schedule...why do I fret when he leaves for his job a few hours later than I think he should....why do I try to plan out his work schedule....why do I stress about his Elder messages....why do I constantly try to plan out his time?????
Hmmmm....as I write this...I'm thinking...it's really my creature of habit ways coming out....I'm the one that needs to live what I preach..."Give it to God". Or maybe it's my mothering instincts...needing to nurture everthing....or maybe it's my OCD (Obssesive/compulsiveness :D)Or maybe, it's just a wifely thing....but, I know I need to work on that micro-managing issue....Watch out Missy Cat...you might be next on my micro-managing list :D Happy Monday & Sweet blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment