May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!
Sunday, August 03, 2008
A truly sweet blessing!
I just have to share a truly sweet blessing from my Saturday...it was one of those busy, long market days...and by 7:00 I felt totally exhausted, unable to make myself move off the sofa (NO that's not an every day event :D) Pat was out checking all the cows and called to say he was headed home...I asked if he was hungry and wanted to pick something up in town for dinner, because I was feeling way too tired to cook...(NO that's not an every day event either..ha, ha) Anyway, he said he was good. He got home, I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up to an amazing aroma of some kind of beef cooking. He had made me dinner :D Whoooohooooo...how perfect was that!!! (I love surprises like that... :D) He just had some of his beef made into chuck burger patties and he was ever so anxious to test them out...They were sooooo great and had the best flavor! It was a perfect dinner...and such a very sweet blessing to my day! It's moments like that, when I truly am reminded of what an amazing, wonderful man God has blessed me with as a husband! (Girls, especially those of you married to "cow" boys or farmers....even though our men are high-geared, non-stoppers...there are still moments when they shine for us...& make us realize all over again why we are living these non-stop, sometimes single-feeling lives!!!) And, I hope each of your husbands find time to shine for you soon! Sweet blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!
No comments:
Post a Comment