Okay, on a lighter note...I wanted to share my Movie Review with you...I know I'm not technically qualified to own that title...but, hey once in awhile it's fun to hang up my "cow girl" hat and wear something else...so, here it goes :D
This "Vacation" week...I had the sweet blessing to catch dinner and a movie with some friends (who are truly one of life's luxuries!!!) Anyway, we met at Quizno's...ate (one moment of truth here...they ate, I drank...Ice Tea...Mr. PPRM was still in town and had treated me to a late lunch..and I just couldn't say NO to a dinner invitation from my man..) Oops...I got sidetracked...back to the story...it was great just visiting and catching up! I sooooo needed that :D Then, we drove across (or so we thought....) to the Movie Theater...My friends thought there was now a back connecting road between the two parking lots...after a few manuevers here and there it became quite clear there wasn't :D (What's a night out without a little adventure :D???) We made it just in time to see the coming previews before the main attraction....here it is finally....MAMA MIA!
It was GREAT! I must admit I'm not much into musicals...but, I really enjoyed the songs...and not because they were all from an era I've lived through :D Most of all, I left being reminded of what a great gift girlfriends are...they know our hearts, fears, dreams, life stories...and no matter what...they LOVE us! I truly am blessed to have such friends in my life....and I hope each of you know what a gift and treasure you are to me!!!
SO, if you haven't seen the Movie yet...grab a friend, a bite to eat, and enjoy the show!!! Sweet blessings!
P.S. I've also decided I'm going to dedicate one night a month as...GIRL'S NIGHT OUT...maybe it'll be the movies, dinner, ice cream...or even just Starbucks...wherever or whatever it is...whenever friends gather, hearts are warmed!
4 comments:
Ok, Anne..my co-worker..and I are going this weekend to the movie! Ashley keeps saying "Mom, I can't BELIEVE you are going to a movie just cause you know the words to the song!"
What about a guys night out for all those spouses? Aren't we supposed to be hanging out playing poker and smoking cigars? Admittedly I don't smoke or play cards, but it's never too late to start.
Clint
We missed the movie. Ane had other commitments this weekend and I layed on the couch like a zombie! Will have to wait for the DVD!
I need to know what preschool you teach at? My boss's grandkids live in Hermiston.
Post a Comment