May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday News....

It's Monday....and the last week of my Summer School job! It's been a great five weeks...and I just Love my kids...but...I'm looking forward to a little down time before preschool starts up again!

Today's been busy....right after work I did my usual Monday errands...going to the Bank to deposit the farmer's market earnings :D, paying bills, going to the feed store, etc. I thought Pat was headed out of town today...but, I knew he was taking our 3 year old baby (okay, he's not a baby, but he is at our house in relation to all the other horses roaming about :D) to the trainers first. I was just about done with my errands when he called asking if I wanted to go with him...(of course, I was hoping he had already taken my baby, because I hate seeing those big brown eyes staring at us with a look of desperation as we leave them for their month's schooling...Yep, I've been down that road before...but, always before they've been just down the road a few miles...Charlie was headed clear to Helix!!!) So, what could I say....I got home, changed and hopped in the truck to take my baby to school! Believe it or not...he's not so much my baby anymore...he did great hauling in the trailer...unloaded like a 5 year old...and went into his new pen and started eating...NO big sad eyes....yeahhhhh!!! I left feeling good instead of sad!!! I just know the trainer (who is a girl this time instead of a boy :D ha, ha...) will take good care of him, and he'll come home obedient, calm, and perfect!!!
After our horse delivering...Pat treated me to dinner out...whoooohoooo...another great treat!!!
Now, for the final excitement of my Monday...I put a new toilet seat on in our main bathroom all by myself!!! Of course, I'm going to make sure that everyone who tests it out...knows all about it :D I'm pretty proud of my handy-man skills from time to time...besides, the old one was starting to be like riding a bull...I was afraid one day it might buck someone off!!!

So, that was our Monday....overall...a good one! I hope your week started off as well....Sweet blessings!

No comments:

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!