May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's official....I'm in Provo, Utah....

Hi!

Believe it or not...I'm actually in Provo, Utah with Mr. Powder River :D The whole time Pat has worked with Powder River, I've never, ever traveled with him...okay, past Oregon that is....and this week we are in Provo...the company's headquarters......And, what's even more exciting is...they have a computer in the lobby...so, while the guys are in the middle of their Texas Hold'em game...I can blog real quickly! I promise lots of details when I get back home....as usual this Mallon trip has come filled with it's own adventures!! I hope everyone else is enjoying a great week too....Have a happy day....Sweet blessings!

P.S. To my sweet sister-in-law.....I teach Preschool at Bethlehem Lutheran Preschool...it's right across from West Park Grade School!!! I hope that helps...thanks for posting on my blog!! I hope you start one too :D

2 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh you lucky lucky lucky gal!!!! I LOVE the Provo area! Gorgeous!

And, it a Scrapbook store meca! Lots of great shops...

You must share!!!!!

Have fun (wish I was there, too!)...

Tearose84 said...

Provo Utah! How cool is that! I hope you have lots of fun! yes, my co-worker Anne owns the scrapbook store here and she in envious! Did my brother win any money???

ok, look for Conner Roberts at pre-school. He is my boss's grandson. he's a cutie.
Love you guys!

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!