May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm on Vacation.....

Woooohooooo I'm on Vacation! It was a great feeling to wake up and NOT have to be at work !!! I even set my alarm for sleeping in until 6:15 (I know..you're not suppose to set your alarm when you're on vacation...but, I have soooo much I want to fit into my two weeks off :D)....however, after getting up at 4:30 all Summer...my body wouldn't let me sleep past 6:00...not to mention the horses whinning as loud as they could because it was past their 5:30 feeding time :D

I have quite the plans for today....lots of catching up, decluttering, organizing, on and on....but, I'm still in my jammies enjoying catching up on my blogs and emails...so, who knows if those plans will ever materialize :D Maybe my day will consist of just being....being in NO rush to be somewhere, being in NO hurry to get ready, being in NO need to tackle a new project....just being...hey that sounds like a plan...in fact, a very good plan for my first official day off! Hope your day is filled with some just "being" too...Sweet blessings!

1 comment:

Tearose84 said...

Oh my gosh! This is so cool! Now I will be able to keep up with you two in all my noseyness!
Tell me again...is it bethel that you teach at?
Love ya!

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!