May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LLFSA

From my little corner of the world to yours....HELLO AGAIN !!!

Just in case you are wondering....I did not misspell the word in my title, there was no typing error...it's my own lingo for "Living Life Full Speed Ahead"! (Because that's just what it feels like has been happening lately :D)

Here's what I mean when I say LLFSA....

Last week went like this.....

~ My Mr. was home Monday & Tuesday....which is absolutely the Best thing...but, it also means a little less schedule and more "anything goes".....meaning I need to cook dinner, more laundry to catch up on..., some help with the cows, beef orders to fill...(I'm thinking you get the picture :D)

~ Tuesday, sweet Lily Cow and her baby came home...not a good thing...(I'm still hoping to post more about that story soon....)

~ Wednesday was Mom's Night Out for our Preschool Mom's
~ Thursday my Bible Study
~ Friday, I headed home to spend the weekend with my parents.....
~ Saturday I lived the life of a princess...I just love going home by myself ....My Mom baked my favorite cookies, my Dad treated me to dinner out...and they both helped me work on my preschool books!
~ Sunday back to reality and home....weeds to be pulled in my yard..lessons plans to be done...animals missing me....(I'm pretty sure they did!)

New week....more go, go, go....

~ Monday I had to drive to Pendleton for an eye appointment after work....then my sister came over for awhile..next my "handyman Ben" came by to help me get my 16 year old riding mover going....How is it possible we are eating dinner at 8:00????

~ Tuesday...a hair appointment :D (much overdo & needed !!!)...my Mr. was still home, so together we finally got our Jungle (also known as our yard..) cut & the much needed water applied....Plus, finished taking care of Lily and setting her free.... (Even though our evening was filled with work...at least we got to do it together...which is totally rare, and truly was a GREAT blessing to my heart...just in case you are reading Mr. PPRM...THANK YOU again!) Maybe I should justify that one...it's not that my Mr. is lazy...his plate is just usually so overflowing that time is rare for him...so most of the jobs at home are mine....

~ Wednesday....a trip to the dentist after work....due to a toothache that has been surfacing off and on every day for a week (Good news...He can't find a reason for the pain...at least no apparent cavities, abscesses or root problems...so, it's likely a tissue infection = antibiotics..which I am totally struggling with because it's been over 2 years since I've had to take any antibiotics..and I like to keep my immune system doing it's own work...but, in this case, it's pain or another week or so while my body does it's job, or the pills?!?!?)

So, there you have it....my life for the last week ......but, most of all...I've just missed getting time to connect in this blogging world with my favorite friends! So, if you don't hear from me occasionally, you'll just know that I'm LLFSA....which isn't always such a bad thing...because it totally makes me appreciate the days in the Slow lane :D Sweet blessings!

3 comments:

shara said...

so sorry to hear of your mouth pain... they are the worse! hope you get to feeling better soon. joey won't be at school tomorrow, since she came home from school on tuesday she has had a fever and really red cheeks. she is acting a little more human today but still burning hot! so i hope you have a good friday off and an enjoyable weekend. i'm glad your back into the blogging world. i was wondering when you were going to post something new! have a great night. sweet blessing to you miss tammy! you are the best! :)

Anonymous said...

You have been one BUSY lady! Thanks for the update! :)
Have a great night my friend! :)

Lindsay said...

LLFSA ... I like it :) Describes life in the spring perfectly ... for so many of us :)

Praying that your Thursday is perfect in every way! :)

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!