But...
Last Night...My favorite College Basketball team...DID IT!!!
University of North Carolina....WON...and they are in the FINAL championship game on Monday night!!!!
YAYYYYYYYY....North Carolina....GO TEAM! GO!!!!
I have to confess, I can hardly contain myself...when I turn the TV on and the March Madness music begins to play, my heart actually starts beating faster...and I get such an anxious feeling (Do I have a problem??? Am, a truly a NCAA junkie??? :D) It's just so unpredictable, even the underdog can come out ahead.....and by the end of the games....I feel just plain zapped!!! :D
My sweet Mr. was in Minnesota...and I was feeling bad that he had to miss all the excitement...so, after the Michigan State/UCONN game I made sure I emailed him the results...to which came a text back....I know I saw it??? The good news is....he was already checked into his motel room and got to watch both games too! It was funny how we kept burning up the text/phone lines! But, I was ever so glad even hundreds of miles of distance couldn't keep us from sharing the game together!
Okay, so that's my News of the day!!! Besides the Sun is shining in the most beautiful ways outside.....Hope you each enjoy moments soaking it in...and that there are things in your life that make your heart beat just a little faster from time to time!!! Sweet blessings !
1 comment:
Well.......hmmmmm
I think you may be right. A big time jumkie. I wonder if they have a twelve step program for this.
Post a Comment