May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New set up!

It's me again finally....I've been missing getting to post on my blog the last couple of weeks....as usual it's been adventure after adventure here....(doesn't that sound much better than chaos & craziness??? :D) Well, Melissa and her laptop finally left us for greener pastures (...or moving in with her Dad!) Most of you know my poor old girl wouldn't let me sign in on my blog, or do other various computer things....So, my sweet sister gave me one of her computers (well, I think it is kind of a hand me down...first it was my brothers, then, he gave it to my sister...and now, Mr. D belongs to me!!!) I think that's a first, being the oldest, I'm used to using things first then passing them on....but, I'm not complaining in the least...I am soooooooooo HAPPY to have a new "updated" companion! So, be on the look-out for lots of stories and a few fun posts here and there!!!
Now, all of this could not of happened with out my Miss Susy and her Mr. Tim. Thanks, to them sharing some of their Sunday afternoon time with me...and Mr. Tim's expertise in the technology world....he got me all squared away on how to set up my newest family member :D (A big, no make that HUGE Thank YOU to them....Miss Susy even fed me dinner!!!) I could never get that kind of service at Best Buy or Office Depot!!! Life is good! Sweet blessings!

No comments:

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!