As you know I've become an avid blog reader :D I just love hearing about other people's lives, thoughts, and daily events. I recently saw one that posted all kinds of fun info about herself....so, I thought, hey, I bet there's lots of things my friends would LOVE to learn about me....so, here it is...just for fun...
A little Info About Me
* I love sleeping....it just feels good!
* My favorite kind of pie is Pumpkin, but, I'm really a cake girl at heart
* I absolutely Loved College..I found my soul-mate and best friends for life
* I drive a Honda...and can't imagine owning anything else
* I don't like going barefoot
* I really like washing dishes by hand (good thing, since I'm dishwasher free)
* My favorite part of the house to clean is the bathroom...it sparkles so easily!
* I always make my bed
* I've had the same phone number for at least 18 years
* I love Brown Sugar Oatmeal for breakfast
* My comfort foods are hot dogs & macaroni & cheese
* My hair color seems to be getting darker, but the highlights are getting blonder
* I'm a creature of habit...I like things to be the same day in & day out
* I like starting my day in God's word
* My favorite scripture is Philippians 4:4-9; & Philippians 4:13
* I'm totally scared of snakes...
* I prefer Spring & Fall to Summer & Winter
* I've been to Mexico, Hawaii, Arizona, Utah, California, Washington, Idaho, Texas, & Colorado...there's so much more I need to see
* I got my ears pierced when I was 12 (that was the magic number at our house!)
* I have 6 horses, and can't saddle a horse by myself
* I can run a squeeze chute and give animals shots
* I love cats...but, lately have developed an itch for a dog
* My favorite food to eat out is Mexican
* I'm a tea-tottler....not an alcohol consumer at all
* I have to confess to watching "Days of our Lives" for about 30 years...
* I try to drink lots of water everyday
* I'm not big into working in the yard...but, oh how I wish I were!
* Green beans & peas are my favorite vegetables
* I love fresh fruit...all and any kinds
* I've never canned anything
* My favorite thing to wear is jeans and tennis shoes...they make life comfortable
* I like Aqua Fresh toothpaste
* I collect Angels
* The thought of a tatoo terrifies me
* I Love listening to George Strait
* I have wonderful inlaws, that always spoil me
* I like to cuddle
* I have lots of empathy for others...if someone else is crying, I can cry with them
* I worry a lot, about offending or hurting someone else
* I think I'm too sensitve sometimes
* I love reading recipes
* I once dented my parent's truck
* Hershey's is my favorite kind of chocolate..
* I'm totally blind without my contacts
* I love reality TV...hmmm...similar to loving blogs....I think I"m just noisey :D
* My favorite day of the week is Sunday...I love worshiping, a nice Sunday nap, and down time with my husband.
* I Love, absolutely LOVE my job...kids are precious in every sense of the word
* I also have a degree in Secretarial Science
And more about ME...
* I've actually hauled the horse trailer before...and driven the truck with the dump trailer attached
* I love massages
* I hate shopping...for clothes or groceries!
* I like teasing my husband
* My favorite holiday is Valentine's Day...maybe because my dream man proposed to me that day :D
* I love being married
* I've learned to be independent and do things by myself...like change the water heater elements, or connect the dryer hose...
* I Love storing scripture in my heart
* I got stopped twice by the police while driving..once for expired plates, and once for going through a yellow light
* I use baling twine a lot as a tool
* My least favorite food is liver
* I wish I was better at listening and did less talking
* I have learned to appreciate exercise... not so much like it, as know it's a component of a healthy body
* I like wearing my wedding ring, even though I've lost the diamond before, and had it smashed and cut off...once it's repaired it feels good as new and right
* I prefer mountains to the ocean
* Sweet to salty
* Old to new
* I so want to go on a vacation to a warm spot
* I like to fly
* Candles are everywhere in my home
* As the oldest child, I feel it's my job to guide my siblings in life
* My Grandparents are in their 80's and have been married almost 65 years...hope the same happens to me
* I never thought I'd be a "cow" girl one day :D
* Getting letters & cards in the mail, still is one of the best surprises
Wow....I think I've probably wore your eyes out....feel free to send me info about each of yourselves....I LOVE getting to know those in my life better....Hope some of todays ramblings amused you...and made you think a little about your own lives...Sweet blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment