May You find Life's Sweet Blessings ALL around you every day!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happenings.....

Wow! I can't believe the month is already half over and I haven't even had a chance to post more than once.....So, maybe I should just catch up on some of the happenings from my little spot in the world....



* My girls get-away was simply perfect (so hoping to post about it, even with pictures..soon!)



* Last week we spent at the fair....not taking it in...but, acutally, having a booth promoting our pepperoni & jerky! It was a CRAZY week...but, we survived!!! :D ( My Mr. wanted all the girls to wear aprons with his new slogan..."Pat-n-Tam's Pepperista girls ...DARN...he didn't have time to actually get them made)...somehow, he got the idea that if there could be coffee barista's there could be Pepperoni ones too.... That guy..I just got to Love him!



* My nephew, his girl, and their new baby came and spent a night with us....Mmmm...is there anything better than holding a 5 month old and listening to them coo back to you?!?!



* Pat's truck was in the shop getting fixed from the little fender bender...so, his mode of transportation became a white delivery van ! And guess what??? The freezer even fit in the back, so NO missing those farmer's markets :D



* We moved our cows to different pastures...

* Three of our horses came back home from their Summer pasture

* A trip to Seattle for my yearly Dr. appointment

* Car appointments, dentist appointments, hair appointments....appointments, appointments, appointments!

So there it is...our August so far in bulletin form :D Somehow I wish there were a few bullets saying...took a nap, read a good book, went to the movies... :D

The month is only half over though...so, who knows...maybe, just maybe some of those wishes will come true! May you have the BEST Thursday.....Sweet blessings!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You've had a month ... full of blessings ... and the best part is ... the good and the bad are treasured by you!!

Have a GREAT weekend & enjoy those moments where God seems to be right in your presence!! :)

shara said...

as fore mentioned, busy, busy, busy! it does make time fly. sorry i missed you selling pepperoni at the fair! glad you were able to enjoy the coo's from a 5 month old, but i'm sure you were even happier about passing him back to his mama when the tears flew and really happy when you slept all night! hahaha see you soon!

Some Beach.....Some Where....

Some Beach.....Some Where....
Oh, how I wish I was sitting on this beach in Maui again!